October 9th

Posted on 10/10/2012

Not that I don't (at times) love living alone. Mostly I adore that for the first time ever I get to live in a world surrounded by all things me :)
But let's be real mostly my nights look like this:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App (I am rediculously excited that 2 of my favorite authors both came out with new books this month, not that I have honestly stared to read either.)

So I am so glad I have friends that will drive out to have dinner with me so that I can have some human interaction + have nights that look more like this:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
♥  

Post a Comment