October 13th

Posted on 10/14/2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Saturday Joe and I woke up early and went to Smith Rock. It was just as cool as I expected :) It is in the middle of a bunch of pumpkin patches so it strangely comes out of nowhere... but from the signs I read it's actually the result of volcanic activity.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
We walked around and down by the river for a little bit, then headed off to have pizza for lunch. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

After lunch we went to Bend and walked around, then drove out to Sisters to check out more volcanic activity.... Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Joe was able to hop around the rocks, but I couldn't because I thought we were done hiking for the day and wore these shoes:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 
Oops.



I headed back to my parents house after that, and watched the Yankee's game with my two Mom's:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App who were both very upset about Jeter's broken ankle :(

Post a Comment