October 7th

Posted on 10/07/2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App My Mom & I headed up to Kennewick to visit my Aunt and Grandma this weekend. We left Friday night, and are going back home today-we should leave in about a half hour but I wanted to quickly update since in about 4 hours I will be sans computer + internet again!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
We spent Friday night at Target picking out new frames for Zina's office, which we made look adorable ... but you will have to trust me on that- since I didn't take any pictures at all.
We also went to a ton of thrift stores, since I am obsessed. But I only found a bunch of books for fifty cents (I get all my books at thrift stores or on thriftybooks.) I managed to pass on this candle made in a ice cream cone :)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
And then went to Hobby Lobby. Can you believe that I have never been to a Hobby Lobby before. I was on overload.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I am actually GLAD there isn't one (that I know of) near me. I don't think I could handle it. (Also-----Christmas stuff? Already? Really.)



Zina and I decided to make tamales, so we headed over to her favorite grocery store-
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

I am stressed about the upcoming week since I have NO lesson plans done at all... But at least it's fall :)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
& I have a key to get into my classroom. So I can work tonight.

Post a Comment