July 12th 2013- my 26th birthday!

Posted on 7/14/2013

A few weeks ago, I decided I wanted to go camping for my birthday, so I created a FB invite and just figured that whoever wanted to come would come. My parents reserved 2 campsites, which at the time I figured would be more then enough, but we ended up needing a 3rd the 2nd night. We had so much fun! The weather was perfect, and I love our campsite because it's RIGHT on the water, so we can just spend the whole time floating and jet skiing, or relaxing and being lazy. It's pretty perfect camping. My phone died, so I only really took pictures the first day- we went for three days though. I thought that was fine because by day 3 of camping I don't look so great usually anyway :)
 ^ My Dad and his friend Chris, who is amazing! They shared a tent and me, my Mom & Zina had a girls tent :)

 ^ The view of the water from our campsite. Taryn is wearing a little guam that I got her from the Marshall Islands!!

 ^ Opening birthday presents!!! :) 






 ^ Hanging out on the hammock with Taryn

The first night (my birthday!) we made tinfoil dinners which are my favorite!!





 ^ I love Taryn's face in this picture
 ^ The ranger stopped by and gave us water safety tattoos! 




 ^ For people that came & met us on the 2nd day


^My friend Joe's dog, Khan (Shere Khan...after the Jungle Book- because he has stripes). Love him. 

I had such a great time! I love camping, and have a few more trips planned for the summer, which I am really excited for :) Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes- I'm pretty sure 26 is going to be a good year for me :)

Post a Comment