July 4th 2013- BBQ

Posted on 7/05/2013

I decided to have a last minute BBQ at my parents house for the 4th. I am not a big fan of the 4th of July (I hate fireworks), so I decided that a day BBQ would be perfect instead. The weather was nice, lots of my favorite people were there & there was so much good food.
 I didn't make this fruit flag, but I thought it was adorable. We decided it was jut a "waving" flag. 


 We played games, and Cary and I won!! Championnnsssss!!!!


 ^ Aireanne's dog Crosby makes an appearance in pretty much every picture with me. I love him! 
 ^ grad school people! Love them.


After everyone left, Lauren and I played croquet. Bruno went crazy chasing the ball, it was adorable. I love croquet.
 Then we ate s'mores. Best end to the day. 

Happy 4th of July!

Post a Comment