July 7th & 8th 2013 -picking berries & a bonfire

Posted on 7/11/2013

One of my favorite parts of summer is picking berries. I can not get enough.... they're so cheap (like $1.25-$1.50/pound), so delicious, and I always freeze lots so I can eat them year round. The place that I like to go to is a beautiful farm in Corbett...my friend Erin showed it to me last summer, and this sumer I went with her again.  It has been really hot lately, but it's fine if you go earlier in the morning. It's probably one of the only things that can get me up early in the morning. 

^ Not mine... I wish!!!
 ^ Mine... all mine... okay some are my Mom's.
So far my Mom and I have picked around 40 pounds of berries :)  :)


My other favorite things to do is lay around & read books. I have a rather large stack of library books right now, just waiting to be read. :)

And having time for appointments that I usually don't have time for, like the dermatologist. I waited an hour for my appointment with him. 


And continuing with a list of my favorite things- bonfires! 
 ...and creme brulee :)
 ...and sparklers
 ...and all my favorite people who I really don't get to see enough.

Post a Comment