July 9th & 10th 2013 - pool days

Posted on 7/11/2013

My favorite friends in the summer are the ones with pools :) So when my friend Aireanne invited me to her apartment to hang out by the pool I decided to go for a 2 day, 1 night trip! It was awesome. Her husband worked late the first day, so we had girl time till he got back, which was fun. And she has two puppies who are ADORABLE. Her newest puppy, Crosby is INSANELY CUTE. Lexi (her other puppy) is cute too but Crosby looks like one of those stuffed animal dogs that you just want to pick up and hug all the time- and I did :)
 We also celebrated my birthday early, with cupcakes... yum.
 We took her dogs for walks, and I loved this sign. I insisted that we go to get floatie toys for the pool.  (It was a good idea!!!)
 But mostly we just hung out in the pool.

 and read a little...
 (...but mostly just hung out in the pool.)

Post a Comment