2013 to-do list, review

Posted on 12/31/2013

A run down of my 2013 to-do list, and how I did on it (a new list for 2014 coming soon!)

career
► leave work every day at 4  I am/ was really good about this. Okay, I take home work a fair amount but I always leave before 4, especially now that I am living farther away.... Except when I have a meeting. 


health 
► walk 12 miles a week & do yoga once a week X Honestly, I was running a TON in the spring, but summer was crazy busy and I am planning on picking this up again when I get back to the US. Also, my Mom now wants to do yoga & I have promised to go with her... so maybe this will happen in 2014!  
► stop drinking soda & milk X/I am way better about both these things, but it's something I need to be more aware of still. 



personal
► read a book (every other) week ? I MAY have reached this. I wouldn't be surprised if I did...but I can't prove it. I read some great books this year, but I didn't track them. 
► quilt more I quilted a bunch this year! Now I just need to FINISH them (bind them). 
► spend more time in the kitchen :) Yum. And definitely yes. :)

Post a Comment