December 2014 : Warner Mountain Lookout 2 / 3

Posted on 12/12/2014

Part onetwo & three.

The next morning, after sleeping about 3 hours total, I woke up to this:
 about an inch of snow- and lots of clouds.



It was super quiet and peaceful. One might almost say frighteningly so. :) I decided to walk down to my car and check out how the road looked (it was totally fine).

 ^ check out my cute new boots! :) an early Christmas present from my Mom. Thanks, Mom!


 ^ there was a TINY break in the clouds, but it lasted about five minutes.


I walked around for about an hour and a half, but there really wasn't much to see. Obviously no views. I did find the outdoor shower (it took me awhile I figure out what it was!), and there was a cool meadow with a lot of animal tracks. This in some ways made me feel better because I wasn't crazy! I really was hearing noises the night before! I think they were mostly deer. 

Is this not amazing?! I can't believe I got to stay in it. (& I didn't take any pictures, but I was able to climb into the top part, too.) 

Post a Comment