November 2014 | San Diego Weekend

Posted on 12/06/2014

I was thrilled to leave the snow behind to go to San Diego for a VERY quick trip- I left Saturday morning & came back Sunday night. Seriously, I can deal with snow, but I am pretty over ice.

I went to visit some of my college friends & go with Kyle to a military ball!
But first we had to go to the buffet next to Caroline's house. Priorities.





The ball was in a cute hotel next to the water in downtown San Diego. I was ready in five minutes but there is WAY more to a military uniform then a dress.
The ball was a lot of standing, and clapping, and slideshows.

After we met with with Caroline & Bryce and went out for drinks:


 ^ I'm giving a major side eye to someone lol

The next morning I walked around downtown San Diego, which even though I have been soooo many times, I had never done before.

After dinner at the resturant Caroline works at, my flight left at 8pm. It was a exhausting but super worth it weekend!

Post a Comment