December 2014 | Winter break 2014

Posted on 12/29/2014

 ^ Airenne is currently in Rome for Christmas (I can't even contain my jealousy) so we meet up before Christmas for brunch... and because all girls need matching best friend coffee mugs for Christmas, that's what she got me! I actually love it and get compliments at work all the time :) Thanks bffl :)
 
 ^ dinner with my parents, Aunt & Grandma. The older I get, the more I look like my Dad, it creeps me out. Let's take a moment to reflect on how unfair it is that I am a carbon copy of my Dad (short, stalky) and my brother is a copy of my Mom (tall, thin). talk about unfair.
 ^this gem of me with my hiking backpack... it's huge compared to me ...& it's the smallest size.
 ^ CHRISTMAS LIGHTS.
 
Phebes & Elaine came to help me pack (yup, I moved again), and we went to an awesome pizza place right near a log yard.
 
 
 
 ^Christmas party pictures.
 
 ^ new house room view.
 ^pizza after moving
 
 ^ that moment when you realize you're insane because you're trying to ski IN THE RAIN. desperate much?
^don't know what I would do without these 2.

^ my own longest running holiday tradition is Cajun tots at Edgefields on Christmas Eve...never with the same person / group 2 years running (but Lauren I will make an exception for you, see you next year ;) )

 ^ Lauren's annual Christmas brunch!

^ family time
 
So far winter break has been great. One more week :) :)

Post a Comment