December 2014 | hike? Trout lake, wa

Posted on 12/30/2014

It was an insanely beautiful & clear day, since I had kidding plans for the next day (forecast : also beautiful & clear), I decided to go on a hike. Of course I didn't take into account things like snow level, or the low clearance on my car but I tried none the less & it turned out to be a pretty nice day despite the fact that it didn't go to plan, at all. 

Long story short ... the road I planned on driving as covered in snow, and my friend Caleb & I ended up driving around listening to Taylor Swift and stopping to stomp around whatever pretty place we wanted. We went to Trout Lake (so pretty, how have I never been there before, must go back) & a ton of forest service roads - all insanely pretty. 

Oh PNW, I love you so. 












Post a Comment