March 16th 2013

Posted on 3/17/2013




With weather like this, why wouldn't you want to go to Seattle?

I have a total hate/hate relationship with Seattle, for no real reason I can really pin point except I know that I don't like it...for the following reasons: It's so crowded and everything is so close together (not in a good way). The people are not nice. The weather is awful. The only thing they have to brag about is a mediocre, totally fake market and a space needle that is pretty small. There is no real history to make the city interesting. 
So when my Mom asked me to go with her for the weekend to meet some family friends, I very begrudgingly agreed to go. Oh, another reason for the hate list-the drive from Portland to Seattle is really awful and driving in Seattle is also awful. Basically, there is just no redeeming quality for me in Seattle.
^ Starting the drive, at 7am.

^It is so small.... I did get a corn on the cob here, which was by far my favorite thing that happened while in the city

So that was that. I went to Seattle & I have nothing nice to say. Seeing our friends was fun, and we went to dinner at a really good Italian place (that was 30 minutes North of Seattle...just saying).

Post a Comment