throwback thursday 1

Posted on 3/07/2013

I don't know where throwback Thursday started, but I think it's great. I love seeing old pictures of all my friends all over facebook, but I thought I would share mine on my blog instead. 
In 2007 (2008?) I went with my brother to his girlfriend Kelly's best friend Mary's wedding. Yeahh... the reason I was there was complicated, but it was so. much. fun!! Springfield, IL, I love you. Horseshoes are still pretty much the best food of all time, though I have never been one on a menu anywhere since. A restaurant in Springfield also claims to have invented the corn dog, random fact.
 ^ Me & Kelly
^ Josh & me! 

The whole trip (this was one stop on a road trip) was so fun! I am sure I will have to post pictures from more stops also. I think it's crazy how young we all look, though it was only 5 years ago. & yes, Mom that in juice in that cup. :) 

Post a Comment