Monday, March 11th 2013

Posted on 3/11/2013


^This weekend I went on a little road trip to Kennewick to visit some family and friends. It was actually really nice and fun... and relaxing. I got to see my cousin, Aunt and Grandma, none of who I really get to see enough of. Three more weeks till spring break.... and it can not come soon enough. I have no real plans, but I am looking forward to sleeping in and relaxing-from spring break to the end of the year we only have one day off! (Actually we never have any days off, except federal/state holidays, lots of my other teacher friends get planning days, or grading days, (of if they're lucky, both) and we don't get those.)

^I love this FOE building- I have no idea what FOE stands for, it just seems so exclusive to me 
The weather makes for a pretty depressing start to the week, but I made homemade chesse its to cheer myself up, and pulled pork sandwiches. Laying in bed with a good book, and there are only a few things that could make me happier right now.  
  1. I hate to say this, but that's my old address.... thanks though

    ReplyDelete