throwback thursday 4

Posted on 3/28/2013

I have a board in my room at my parent's house (yes, I still have a room there!), and last time I was visiting, I thought it would be cool to look at my pictures on it, since they're all pretty old- I don't really put anything new on it now.
^ One of favorite pictures of me and one of my best friends, Caroline from my last summer in Boston.  LOVE. You can also see the corner of my friend Aireanne's wedding announcement.

^ Picture of me & my brother from his college graduation in 2009. Some Morocan money, a zoo ticket & you can kind of see a photo strip of me and my BF, Mackenzie. I've never been to the Grand Lodge, my Mom gave it to me, random.
^ Me & Mackenzie, my graduation announcement for my Master's Degree!!, a post card from Pompei that I love & the same photo strip from above.