February 28th- OMSI After Dark, Mythbusters edition!

Posted on 3/02/2013

Wednesday I was working in Vancouver, & that night was OMSI after dark, so it was perfect. I was able to work all day, meet Keri & Taryn in the (later) afternoon, then meet with Elaine at night for OMSI. I am kinda fighting a cold, so I was tired, but it was worth it.
First, Taryn & me! How adorable is she. It's hard for me to process that she will be THREE this year!

Then, OMSI after dark! It was a Mythbusters "theme," which basically meant it was all games! So cool.
^ they also had a lot of stuff/facts about the show and things they have used (like a ducktape raft!) & a coffin that they buried someone in, to prove that you can't really be accidentally buried alive in a coffin

^this was a rain thing, where you saw which way you got more rain on you-running through the rain, or walking. You get more wet walking, Elaine and I experimented :)

We also got to change into superhero outfits in phone booths, build little towers and have tornado winds blow them down, try and dodge a shooting bullet and try and flick cards into a wall.  Oh, and try and pull a tablecloth off a table without breaking the dishes. And sit on a swing made out of phonebooks.
It was awesome!

Post a Comment