Sunday March 31st 2013

Posted on 3/31/2013

SPRING BREAK :)
Oh I have been waiting for this day for so long. 
Mine started a day early... with a double ear infection and a ruptured ear drum. Seriously.... if you've never had a ruptured eardrum, I would not wish it on ANYONE. I spent at least 10 hours crying in pain before I could get to a doctor, it was insane. Thankfully, I was able to get into my doctor early in the morning, who perscribed me a whole bunch of medication and pain medicine, and I was able to sleep for 2 days. Now, it's Sunday and FINALLY I feel better.
I don't have that many plans for spring break, but I did go to lunch with my parents & Josh today (not my brother, he's still in Kabul). It was nice to enjoy the sun ...it's 77* today!

PS, it's so true, and I love this-



Post a Comment