Sunday March 24th 2013

Posted on 3/26/2013

Oregon & Washington have different spring breaks, which really sucks since a ton of my friends were on spring break this week, but I have to wait till next week.... I am trying not to be bitter. But I can not wait for spring break! I have no plans but to relax and enjoy myself and recharge for the nine weeks we have left, with only one three day weekend. I love my job, but it's going to be brutal. June 11th will be here soon, though.

My friend Aireanne came to visit me (science teacher, she's on spring break) & brought her adorable puppy with her! I was actually with her when she adopted her! But I had not seen Lexi since. OMG! She is so big! Aireanne is super into puppy training her too, so she is SO well behaved.  
^staring at geese. So serious! 
We took a really long walk (my favorite walk, by the fairgrounds) and went for pizza. It was really relaxing and fun to catch up. It's easy to feel so isolated out here, so I love it when people come to visit me, even if only for a night!


In other news... I FINALLY finished my taxes, I am proud because I actually did them before April....okay, only my federal, but STILL. :)
& I celebrated....
:)

Life is good :) xo

Post a Comment