Dufur, OR (day two)

Posted on 10/22/2013

Waking up to this view pretty much ensures that the day will be great.
 We started off with a walk down the road and it was promptly gorgeous, a perfect fall day. 
We even walked with our coffee cups! Sometimes my Mom will break the rules, and I think it's amazing that I can be a bad influence on her -even though I am sure the people at the hotel didn't care at all!





 ^ that's Dufur! Population 609.



 ^ from the top deck of the hotel

And then we were VERY begrudgingly (one night was NOT enough!!) off to the bridal shower. Not that we weren't excited for that, just that I could have used about 3 more days of R & R and apparently Dufur is the place. I just wanted to find a corner in the yard and read... next time. And there WILL be a next time!!

Post a Comment