vegas | Chyler | After the wedding

Posted on 10/30/2013





After the wedding we hung out a bit while TONS of pictures were taken. Here are a few from my Dad, but the official photographer took a bunch that I think will be amazing & I can't wait to see those! :)


 ^ me + my parents
 ^ my Dad + Tyler-my new cousin in law!


There were TONS of cheesy back drops, sets, etc. & I could not resist taking pictures at a few of them-



 Once the pictures were all done, we went back to Zina's friend Cindy's time share where we had an awesome room for cake and some food. Cindy and her daughter Katie did an AMAZING job! It was beautiful & delicious!  I ate sooo much! 


Next, the bridal party went to take some more pictures on the strip (I have no picture of that) and finally ended up in the same group as the first night! It was just as fun as night one. 





 ^ The man with the lei's had just come back from a Jimmy Buffet concert!  None the dancing ladies on his pink shorts, amazing!
& that pretty much wraps up the weekend. The next morning I crawled out of bed, cried because I didn't want to leave Kyle and then cried again on the plane ride home because I HATE flying (in case you didn't know... I have a seriously bad case of flight anxiety that doesn't stop me from flying but does make me think I am going to die every time I get on a plane).

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWLYWEDS!
Thank you for having me be a part of your special day- xoxo

Post a Comment