Vegas | Chyler | the first night

Posted on 10/29/2013







Two months ago my youngest cousin told me she was getting married in Vegas, & last weekend it happened. Everyone agreed that she would be the first to get married, so it wasn't a huge surprise. Her husband is a great guy and I am thrilled for them both! They are a great couple and Tyler is a great addition to our family so it was awesome to be able to celebrate something so special.

Friday after work my Mom and I flew down to Vegas- my Dad had flown down a few days before to hang out with other early guests and unfortunately Josh couldn't come :(  The whole weekend was REALLY quick, and REALLY fun!  It all came together perfectly, with the added addition of extra friends and family that made it really special. My only regret is that 1. it didn't last longer and 2. I didn't get to ride the roller coaster on New York, New York. (I really wanted to!)

Here my Mom and I are on the way to the airport-and yes, I got a spray tan! I don't believe in real tanning...it's dangerous and bad for your skin.
My awesome friend Kyle, (who I met in college in Boston approx. forever ago) is living in San Diego now and drove up to be my date!!! He picked me and my Mom up from the airport and I was SO HAPPY TO SEE HIM!!! It had been almost two years....which is way too long.
^ my first peek of Kyle!! I was soooooooooooooo excited to see him again.

From the airport we went to Freemont Street to hang out-


And we had an awesome surprise because some of my parents friends from when I was in elementary school were also in Vegas (for a Jimmy Buffett concert). They are really fun and it was great to see them!!! My  Uncle Brian (not related to Cheyann, on my Dad's side) also came from LA, and my Uncle Peter (on my Mom's side) flew in from Virginia. It was a really fun group.


After hanging out for a longggg time and watching some music on Freemont Street we headed back to out hotel-
 because we were all STARVING. Kyle and I tried McDonolds new wing things, they weren't that bad.

 But we had to be to bed early because all the girls needed to be at the spa at 9am to get ready. (& we all made it, quite impressive I thought!)

Post a Comment