September

Posted on 10/12/2013


 ^ photo project 
 ^ I got my school photos! Love them.... for some reason all the teachers at my school got all these little wallets for free. I think it's amazing. 
 ^ I hate driving and my commute- but I have to say it's soooo beautiful
 ^ I am reading the Hunger Games with my english class - I just finished writing the comprehension questions. For the whole book. Luckily, I got a ton of other materials from a friend, so that was pretty much all I had to do for the book. We played march madness with the hunger games characters, are making facebook pages, doing a giant timeline, making travel brochures and selling things on ebay. It's been fun. oh, and we played jeopardy:)
 ^ Homecoming was last week - it was fun :)
The start of school is always crazy busy, and this year was no exception. I was moving, starting school, starting a commute (30 mins/each way), trying to make it to the gym, etc etc etc etc.... and now I am at home sick! yay!!! I am planning on spending the whole weekend working on my new quilt, drinking sprite and watching bad TV, hopefully I will be feeling better for work on Monday :)

Post a Comment