Vegas | Chyler | Going to the Little White Chapel

Posted on 10/29/2013





After Red Rock, we headed to the hotel and took limos to the Little White Chappel, but first there was a quick stop at the Vegas sign (where the wedding was originally supposed to be, but then Vegas changed the laws at the last minute about getting married in front of the sign).

 ^ Micah photobombing.


 ^ My Mom (who was in charge of the marriage certificate, Uncle Brian & me.
 ^ Dad, me, Uncle Brian!
 ^ my Grandma + her sisters

And then we got into the limos....




The bridal party rode in one limo & everyone else was in the Hummer limo- I don't have any picture of us from the limo I was in, but apparently they had a GREAT time sining "going to the chapel" in the entourage limo....we sang that as well, for the record. Along with classic songs such as "Aaron's Party" and "Will you maarryyy meeeee"


My Mom put this bag in front of Zina's face because Zina always looks amazing in pictures and she wanted her turn (as she explained it later)!




And with that, on to the wedding- but  I have no pictures of the ceremony at all.