hike | October 21st | Dry Creek Falls

Posted on 10/23/2013

Monday after work I hiked up to Dry Creek Falls, outside Cascade Locks. The weather has been PERFECT for hiking lately, and I am determined to take advantage of it. Work can be stressful, but getting out after work into the middle of nowhere (or at least it feels like that) makes me feel 100x better. I just hike along looking at the amazing colors, listening to podcasts (Stuff You Should Know, on this hike, with a little This American Life thrown in).


^ I love the greens. They're INSANE. Some of them are neon, some are so dark... I feel like how Eskimo's have a hundred names for now, Oregonians should have for the color green. 
Insane, right?! 


This sounds so cheesy, but it was honestly like walking thru a cloud of yellow leaves. It was awesome. 

Oh, and there was a waterfall, too :)

^ awesome, right?


Post a Comment