December 20th 2012

Posted on 12/21/2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App My parents did not/do not get a Christmas tree. Luckily my best friends family took pitty on me, the "Christmas orphan" (I did not make that up, my BF's Mom did!), and I got to help them decorate their tree, which was awesome because they have the cutest ornaments ever.
I like this ornament, because everyone needs a raccoon on their tree-
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
And here is the area of the tree that was designated as the "Mackenzie shrine." That little baby at the top is her "first Christmas" ornament, then notice the little tuba player off to the left (she is getting her PhD in tuba)... then at the bottom, we made those ornaments with out picture in them in kindergarten- we were in the same kindergarten class, which means I made one, too. I don't know if my parents still have it, though.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
So, that was the most Christmas thing I have done this holiday season! :)


Mackenzie & I have a great Christmas tradition, which involves sweaters and a picture in front of the Christmas tree..... last night we scratched item one off that list, and after the third sweater in consideration, we picked one (but I will leave it for a surprise, which one was the winner for the big "Christmas picture" debut).
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Stay tuned. dun dun dun!

xoxo

Post a Comment