December 9th 2012

Posted on 12/09/2012

Friday night I went Christmas shopping with my friend Keri, and I am 100% sure I am not ready for kids. I was horrified in Toys R Us. Seriously, I think I don't have much (any?) holiday spirit. Still it was fun to shop around at places NOT totally jammed full of people.



Saturday morning my Mom and I went for a walk and went by my old elementary school...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
It was so cute and fun. This was not there when I was a student, though-
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Cute, right? It's under the flag pole :)
It was a nice long walk, but the weather was really good. Love that this winter had been so mild.
Oh, and on the walk I reached into my pocket and pulled out this-
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I miss you Germany!!!!!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Saturday I went out for dinner with some friends then went back to watch Sherlock (which I am now obsessed with). My friend has a pet snake. I think she's crazy. I was horrified. Freaks me out BIG TIME.

........a week & a half to Christmas break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment