December 2nd (ski day!!)

Posted on 12/06/2012

My day started out like this:
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App SKI DAY!
I have been meaning to go for a long time, but this weekend was my first time this season. If anyone is counting, it was my Dad's SIXTH time this year. (Both my parents have seasons passes. I considered it, but don't think I will have time to go enough to make it worth it. FYI, I am regretting that decision already.)
Oh & my Dad takes skiing VERY SERIOUSLY. As in, we were up at 7:30 & were skiing at 9.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App I love this picture of my Mom!!!
I had only skied once last year, so I was kind of worried, but it really is like riding a bike. I was beating my parents down the hill in no time. Not that it's a competition, but let's be honest... sometimes it is.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

My Dad skied forever, but took up snowboarding with a vengeance a few years ago. Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
(but he is still a typical snowboarder just lazing around ♥)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Look at my cute little parents. Love them so much. It was such a fun day. I am so lucky to have cool parents that I get to fun things with.


After we skied, my parents drove me home & we went to dinner. It was so good. I am OBSESSED with the greek pizza at this little brewery one town over from me, Backwoods. OBSESSED. (For such a small little area, there is some seriously good food.)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Such a good day!

Post a Comment