December 19th 2012

Posted on 12/19/2012

Sweet things my students have done for me lately-
92052EBE-9036-4D28-8E72-D4271F2C821F-1227-00000147D33E6095, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Cheesy turtle bread! It's a blessing & a curse that I am across the hall from the Food's teacher :) :) Some of my kids from homeroom made me this chair, which I loved and was planning on keeping forever.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App then.... one of my students broke it. Huge frowny face.  But gave me this note, which cheered me up.
I love my job :) :)


Last Sunday, my Dad & I went skiing. Huge regret already--- not buying a seasons pass :/ oh well. It was a great day.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Naturally, it ended with a storm warning ....
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App




Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I have been tutoring a student after school, and this week we worked on a science lab. Poor little fish. I felt so bad. First we measured how many times it breathed a minute in normal water, then hot and cold water. Poor, poor fish :( I felt really bad about it. They also dissect cow's eyes but I will NOT be helping with that (please, please I really hope not).

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
(The fish lived, btw.)


Last night by BFF came in from Florida, she is here for 10 days & I am SO EXCITED! I went to pick her up last night & she was going to be a guest speaker for my classes today.
But we had a snow day.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 64107264-2F76-4272-B7BF-008C6684C619-1227-00000148CEDE02F4, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
So now it is officially winter break!!! It's kind of unreal that the year is pretty much half over (when we get back we have 15 days, then it's semester).  It has gone by so fast! I am planning on skiing a bunch and having a great winter break. Only 2 weeks off & I will be relaxing the whole time! I didn't even bring ANY work home with me! :)


Post a Comment