December 29th 2012

Posted on 12/29/2012

Only 3 more days of winter break, I have been loving every minute of it. Please, please winter break, won't you last forever???

Long walks with my Mom.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App A christmas present for my car, a ski rack!!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Brunch with friends.
Lauren, Elaine and I went to Irving Street Kitchen, which had been the top pick for "Lauren & Anna's Search for Portland's best brunch" last summer HOWEVER they took my favorite menu item away!!!! The search for my new favorite brunch place now has to begin again which is tragic.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Drinks with friends.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Family dinner. 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Post a Comment