December 22nd, 2012

Posted on 12/22/2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Perfect winter day for a long walk with 2 of my favorite people (plus my Mom! ♥). It was so nice out that I didn't even have to wear a jacket. I can not get enough of this little baby, who is going to grow up to be a paleontologist, and an astrophysicist on the side.  :)  Christmas is my favorite time of year. Not because it's Christmas, but because of getting to hang out with all the people I don't get to see enough in my day to day life.
For the same reason, I also am a fan of summer :) 

Post a Comment