December 2nd 2012

Posted on 12/01/2012

I am pretty confused to how it became December!!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
This weekend was Christmas in the Gorge, so I stayed the weekend in town to go to the parade and holiday bazar.
The parade was Friday night, and it was pretty adorable. I was in love. All the local fire districts came with their firetrucks (+ one boat) and dove down the one street in town. We got lots of candy thrown at us :)
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Two other new SpEd teachers and myself go out on Friday nights together, which is always really fun! We ate at my favorite place in town which has the BEST sweet potato fries EVER. Seriously they are perfect!! I could eat them all day long.

The next day, my Mom drove out to my house so we could go the bazar together (and maybe we even went to the same sweet potato place so I could indulge again). I'm not a huge Christmas person (and I REALLY hate Christmas music!) but I love all the decorations. 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
It was really fun and I saw tons of people I know.


Then, my Mom and I made banana bread. Three loafs. Naturally ♥ ♥ ♥
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
(brought back from Amsterdam for my Dad)


Oh, and, I am back at my parents because we are going skiing tomorrow! :) So, even more Christmas...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
(and my Mom was a total rule breaker and walked up to the drive thru ATM... she's so cute)



PS Let's all take a moment to be in love with my new boots-
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App & glasses...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



Only two & a half more weeks to Christmas break! I can't wait!

Post a Comment