Saturday July 21st

Posted on 7/22/2012

Photobucket Photobucket
Aireanne and I took a load of furniture to my new house & stopped on the way back to get cherries :) 'tis the season.
We even set up my bed (minus pillows obviously, but I did get pillows later)!!! Bed donated by my wonderful brother ---actually I am taking pretty much all of his bedroom furniture, thanks Josh! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was my best friend's Mom's (Donna) birthday so we went to celebrate! It was a nice fun little picnic & all her sisters were in town so it was nice to see everyone again :)
Photobucket
Putting birthday hats on turtles is totally normal, right? :) After all, even turtles want to party!! The little kids loved playing with them, I am less of a fan I don't know why. I guess I like my pets cuddly :) Also someone had some old (very safe, not loaded I think it's fake) gun, which naturally meant Mackenzie & I had to pose for pictures like we are the front of a trashy romance novel.
Photobucket
Photobucket Last night Mackenzie, Aireanne and I went to Stevenson to take one more load of furniture and set up my bookshelf. I think it's totally normal to color code a bookshelf, the only problem was I think the bookshelf was a littttlleee too small. Luckily for me, I had bought those cute book ends ($7, they were ugly so I spray painted them) so I made it work... crisis averted!
Then we went to the one bar in town that was still open... & when I got a free drink with Pendleton whiskey I thought.... I might like this town after all :)

Post a Comment