Posted on 7/01/2012

Saturday morning I went to get my hair done in downtown Troutdale, and my Dad had an eye doctor apt., so we made a family outing of it :) I don't get to downtown Troutdale much....ever... but it is pretty cute. I think I will try and go more.
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Lucky me, I got new glasses, too! I love new glasses :) I am pretty much blind without contacts/glasses so I have been lucky enough to collect quite a few pairs over the years of cute ones... the ones I got today are different and awesome. And red! I love them.
  Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Troutdale General Store
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
We went to lunch.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
And went shopping.
  Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Then I met up with friends for dinner & drinks downtown...it was raining but we made the best of it!
  Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Post a Comment