Posted on 7/03/2012

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Nothing makes a flight go by fast then academic journals about behavior interventions for students with EBD.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 
I don't want to pass judgement, but the pepsi with the peanuts in it is my Dad's.
  Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Also, I am just going to put it out there that I HATE FLYING. I have the worst anxiety ever. Every time I am on a plane, I am  wondering what people will say at my funeral, as I am sure I am going to die.
And I love the fact that my bag was inspected by a JUNIOR officer. But we all made it to here, and now we are relaxing in the AC, since 98* is a little too much for these Oregonians to handle. Except my Dad, like a champ he is already fixing something on the roof.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App  Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Post a Comment