Sunday July 29th & Monday July 30th

Posted on 7/30/2012

Photobucket
I've been busy doing projects for my new house... picture frames & cloth napkins :) I now have loootssss of cloth napkins! I decided I wanted to use those instead of paper towels since I don't want to pay for garbage service... lazy right?!
Photobucket Photobucket Last night I went for drinks with Cassandra & Mackenzie. Cassandra is leaving on September 1st for a year long road trip with her boyfriend in a trailer called "the dolphin". I am so jealous of her. I will post a link to her blog, because I am sure it will be amazing.
 I've been going thru my closet and finding lots of funny stuff...... so.... let's take a moment to appreciate my orange high school hair- yikes.
 Photobucket
  1. oh and good idea with the cloth napkins, have you thought about ways to avoid other services? ;)

    ReplyDelete