Friday July 20th

Posted on 7/20/2012

My life has been crazy the last week! My Mom & i went to look for a place for me to live in Stevenson...it was my goal to find somewhere when I got back from Colorado, so we went to look at a few places. Like this
Photobucket No I am not living in Bigfoot Trailer Park on Sasquatch Road (really) but I did find a place to live!
Photobucket It's a super cute two bedroom (very small bedroom) house and I got the keys Tuesday...so I am already moving in :) More pictures to come soon on that. I have been doing crazy projects (pintrest inspired) in preperation.
Photobucket And I have been off shopping looking for new things, with my friend Keri & her daughter and niece
Photobucket
Photobucket They were in love with playing with the shopping cart, it was adorable. Naturally I let them play to their hearts content although it probably wasn't the most safe thing ever ...I am working toward being the favorite "aunt" so I have to let her do these things to achieve that special status... :)
Photobucket
Photobucket My best friend Mackenzie is in town & we have been having a fabulous time so far. She is only here for a week, but I am trying to convince her to move into my second bedroom with me! :) (Also, isn't the stuffed bobcat they have amazing. Rumor has it, her grandpa shot it him self...no word on who stuffed it though!)
  1. don't stop posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back on the blogger wagon, I promise! I want to rename this blog Dear Josh BTW, since you're my only loyal reader! :)

    ReplyDelete