Thursday June 26th

Posted on 7/27/2012

After going with Erin yesterday, I was 100% determined to go back back today to pick some for myself (Erin couldn't come, she was working at ESY). But first, I got my hair cut with my BFF, Mackenzie, by our school friend, Ashley. It was nice because with out dye, I have a straight up gray streak in my hair.
Photobucket
After getting out hair done & going to a sushi lunch, I headed off to pick berries! My friend Keri and her daughter decided to come with us, too, which was really fun :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Taryn is scared of any loud noise so whenever a large car/plane would go by she would drop all her berries and run to the nearest person, which was pretty adorable.
She's also way too smart because after a little bit she realized that instead of picking the berries, she could just pick them out of other peoples bowls. Smart girl! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket We ended up getting 16 pounds of raspberries and 4 pounds of blueberries for $20, which I was THRILLED about. Keri took about 5 pounds of raspberries and Mom & I made two batches of freezer jam, froze some berries and are working on eating the rest!
Photobucket Oh and my day naturally ended at the Doug Fir, then food carts.  :)
Photobucket

Post a Comment