Wednesday July 25th

Posted on 7/27/2012

My friend Erin told me awhile ago about these mythical places in Corbett where you can get you-pick berries for ONE DOLLAR a POUND, and when she mentioned it again as we talked/walked with her last night I insisted that she invite me the next time she went, which happened to be today. After doing some wedding stuff with Aireanne (signs for the tables) we were off to pick berries! Sadly, it somehow did not occur to me that you-pick would be cash only but we picked lots of berries for Erin and I got the inside scoop on the good, cheap places to go (that I never would have found myself) so it was totally worth it.
Photobucket
Plus Baby B was ADORABLE, as usual. He was even cute when he ate too many berries and projectile vomited all over himself (no pictures but trust me, it happened!).
Photobucket
Photobucket
After berries, I met up with people at Edgefields (my home away from home!) which was fun! We even got crowns for my & Mackenzie's birthday & Airenne's bachelorette party. Nothing crazy since we were all in bed by 12, but it was still fun... plus we got to wear crowns, any excuse for that is a great night as far as I am concerned. Plus cajun tots rock my world.
Photobucket
Aireanne actually ended up getting sick (not drunk sick, no one drank that much) but like real sick...however that's what happens at bachelorette parties, right? She is just getting the full wedding experience (don't worry she made a full recovery, her wedding in Saturday & she's ready to go!).
  1. Mythical land of Corbett Oregon! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha mythical as in only you would be able to tell me where to go....I never would have found that street on my own! :)

    ReplyDelete