Friday July 13th

Posted on 7/13/2012

I met my friend Keri & her daughter at the zoo today. It was perfect and sunny, so rare here!, a perfect zoo day :) My friend Reece from the RMI was in town, so he met up with me there and we had fun walking around looking at all the different animals. I hate polar bears, and this one was right next to the window. I know polar bears are huge, but this one was huuugeeeee.Photobucket Of course Taryn was adorable, as usual. :)
Photobucket Photobucket It was so good to see Reece again too. He is biking from Vancouver BC to Tijuana, just because he said he needed something to do this summer. Normally he is a firefighter though-when he is not on crazy trips, that is.
Photobucket Photobucket After the zoo, (& a long conversation with my friend about her ex-boyfriend from 8 years ago who is apparently still in love with her, and the new girlfriend is asking her for relationship advice! Yikes!) I went to happy hour with Erin, Patty, Baby B & my Mom at Edgefields. Sometimes summer days are so perfect. Now I am going to lay outside and read a new book I just got that I have been waiting for! Such a perfect day!

Post a Comment