Thursday July 12th

Posted on 7/12/2012

Mom and I drive to Zina's since she had kidney stones...again... the good news is we couldn't believe how well she was doing. Usually she is lots of pain, this time we went out to dinner and she was up and about like nothing was wrong. She got a new anesthesiologist who gave her some miracle patch, thank god.
Photobucket Last night Zina and I made tamales... so so so good. I will certainly make them again, the first time is also the hardest so the 2nd time should be easier.
Photobucket Photobucket While we cooked, Little lounged. She's cute, but she still tried to bite me, then slept beside me all night. I don't get that dog at all. Good thing she is cute.
Photobucket
Today is my birthday! I am 25...eek! Mom & I drove home from Zina's house and went to this amazing store... I got something, but what I am doing with it is in progress, but it's super cute!! I also went to some thrift stores at Zina's house and got some great stuff, but it's in progress, too. Should be done soon :)
Photobucket Photobucket
Joseph sent me flowers for my birthday :) he knows me well, since he sent pink ones...my favorite color. That wasn't my favorite present or anything so don't feel bad. :) It was just the most photogenic one! Thank you to everyone who sent a card, gave a gift or wrote on my FB page :) ♥ I have the best family & friends... and especially the best brother ever. I miss you JK! xo

PS I am touring places to live in my new hometown on Monday!!! Yikes! Am I ready to be a "real" adult?! :)

Post a Comment