Monday July 23rd

Posted on 7/23/2012

Today was one of those days where it's busy all day at yet at the end of the day it's like "what did I even get done, I feel that I accomplished nothing!" I mean, I did get new lamps for my bedroom (adorable!) and some other house stuff, but that's pretty much all I personally accomplished. I am constantly amazed that I am much busier then I ever was during the school year when I actually worked. It's crazy.
Photobucket
Mom & I walked to subway & then frozen yogurt for dinner...yummm...summer in Oregon is amazing. We were watching this little bird hop around for so long, it was so cute! Dad went to Seattle today, it was sad going to frozen yogurt with out him, he loves it as much as I do!!.... I guess we will just have to go when he gets back :)

Post a Comment