Tuesday July 24th

Posted on 7/25/2012

I actually worked this morning for the first time all summer. It was only for 4 and a half hours at ESY, and had kind of a bumpy start...but it was pretty fun overall and I even got to make goop which was pretty cool.
I saw this "Celebrity alphabet" book and I LOVED it! I would totally make this & use it in my classroom. Great idea :)
Photobucket
After work I went to the fabric store with my Mom & her friend ....annnddd her friends little dog, Jewels. Is this the most adorable dog ever? I think so. Fabric Depot is insane it's the most amazing fabric store ever. I think we spent two hours there.
Photobucket
They literally have EVERTHING. :) haha I got fabric to make throw pillow covers, not of the half naked skiier man, though!
Photobucket
Of course the highlight of my Dad was seeing Baby B! His dinosaur hat ....I can NOT even handle how cute he is. Oh, and they put in a new post at the front of our neighborhood and Mom & I were laughing about how tall it is! So, there is that, too :)

Post a Comment