June 18th 2013 -San Diego

Posted on 6/23/2013

^ These new e-tickets are too high tech for me!!!
I finally flew to San Diego on Tuesday! I HAVE THE WORST FLIGHT ANXIETY EVER. Seriously, I do nothing but imagine all the ways I am going to die when the plane crashes, it's the WORST EVER. However, I think I kind of know why that may be the case. I always choose a window seat (habit? I have no idea why) when I have a choice. But, on these flights I didn't get to choose my seat, and was in an aisle. I think that I had less anxiety NOT staring out the window the whole time--but I still thought I was going to die pretty much the whole time. I hate flying. 
I ended up getting into San Diego pretty late, but the next day Bryce & I went to the beach, so he could surf, and I could read.

That night we went to watch the Bruins game. I'm not a crazy huge sports fan, but I obviously love Boston sports teams when given the chance. 

 After the Bruin's lost :( we cheered up with the best ice cream ever. You basically get to make your own ice cream sandwich. Mine was half brownie, half cookie with chocolate ice cream in the middle.  

 ^I don't share. haha

I have been spending so much time laying around, reading (I have been reading some awesome books lately), listening to podcasts and just relaxing. 

I love San Diego.

Post a Comment