June 27th & 28th 2013- Laguna Beach

Posted on 6/29/2013

Not a huge change of routine but on the last few days of our perfect vacation (seriously perfect), Matt and I decided to hang out at the pool, but we couldn't abandon the beach entirely, so we would go down to the beach in the morning, come up for lunch, then hang out at the pool till dinner. :)


^ The pool was amazing, and we were always the only people there.  
Not a bad place to eat lunch--
And the sunsets were amazing.




Oh, & naturally, we worked on a few crossword puzzles. I kinda love them now. Matt and I never finished one after the first day because they were so hard though. I like to think that if I work hard I can get good at them, since my grandma typically does the Sunday NY Times puzzle...in ink. :) Maybe it runs in the family?
Laguna Beach was the perfect way to start off my summer... beach everyday, and watching funny movies at night (Miss Congeniality, American Dreamz... Snow White and the Huntsman... which I thought was kind of a comedy!). It was such a great week, thanks x1000 to Matt for opening his home to me! We are planning on making this a tradition! :)

Post a Comment