June 14th 2013- graduation

Posted on 6/16/2013

My aunt and cousin graduated with their bachelors in business management which OBVIOUSLY meant we were all going to cheer them on, celebrate & have a party. First, we went to graduation on Friday night. 
Graduations are not my favorite thing, but I think it's awesome to celebrate such a huge accomplishment, so my (other) cousin and I suffered thru-




She has the best "unimpressed' face. And we were all pretty unimpressed by the speeches. Everyone told their own uninteresting life story, or "inspiring" student story. And no, they did not talk about the mother/daughter duo who were graduating together!  
YAY! Only about 20 people graduated with BA's, the rest of this group were AA's, an awesome accomplishment, too :)
I am SO proud of my family- and so glad that I am from a family who always valued education so much! 

Post a Comment