June 24th 2013- Laguna Beach

Posted on 6/25/2013

 True story.
I texted my friend Matt when I booked my ticket to California (he lives in LA). Here is a pretty accurate recap of how that went:
Me: I am going to be in San Diego for two weeks, you should come visit me!
Matt: Well actually, my family has this little condo in this little town between LA and San Diego called Laguna Beach if you want to meet there instead
Me: That sounds amazing!
Matt: Okay, should I book a whole week?
Me: YES PLEASE
Matt: Okay, sounds good I will get the condo for a week.

So I took the train from San Diego to Laguna Beach, Matt picked me up, and I landed in paradise. 
 It was kind of overcast, so obviously a crossword puzzle was the morning activity.
 But then the sun came out and it was the beach, all the way.







We headed back to the condo for dinner:



And to top off the perfect beach day (number one), we even finished our crossword puzzle!! 
(I think it goes without saying that I never want to leave.)

Post a Comment