Tuesday June 4th 2013

Posted on 6/05/2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The seniors last day was Tuesday.... this is what they left me :) They also wrote 2013 all over my car. I am going to miss them, though I am excited to meet my new 9th graders! Today it was so quiet without them in class.  (Actually I realized today as I drove around that maybe people think I am a 2013 graduate since it's all over my car ....which I think is awesome).  Graduation is on Saturday, pretty sure I am going to cry! I am so proud of the seniors!
Still, it's hard to believe that this is the end of the year. My first whole year as a teacher...where did the year go, seriously?! Life has been hard lately, but thankfully I have been feeling better the last few weeks. I am really excited for summer to have some relaxation, me time, & friend time.
Still, I have so many ideas already about what I want to teach next year... I'm excited for that, too :)

Post a Comment