June 15th 2013

Posted on 6/16/2013

To celebrate graduation, Zina had a big pool party in the backyard, with mexican food catered in. My cousins and I spent pretty much our entire childhoods in the pool in the summer, so it was pretty fitting. The weather was perfect and it was SO MUCH FUN. 
 I am determined to learn how to do a front flip this summer. I somehow missed this lesson when I was a kid, & I feel cheated. I managed to do it twice, but with no consistency!  That's okay, I have two more months! 


We all had such a good day. I  love my family.

^The only picture I have of the entire day :/ 

Unfortunately, these are the last members of our immediate family to graduate from college, I only say unfortunately because now we have to find another reason to have parties. I am sure we will think of something :)

Post a Comment