June 20th 2013 - the state fair

Posted on 6/23/2013

Friday night Caroline and I went to the Fair. Caroline is not a fan of rides (I love them!), so we just looked at the animals and exhibitions, which I love too. The animals are sooo cute. We had so much fun.

 ^ These baby goats were play fighting it was probably the cutest thing I have seen in awhile.

The rabbits were so cute! 


 ^ Especially this one. Which is adorable/confusing.


What we were arguably most excited for, however, was the food. Of course! If you look closely, you can see that one of the available things is a sloppy joe with a donut bun...which we did NOT get. We had corn dogs, & australian fries.

 After DEVOURING the food, we checked out the flower exhibitions.
And got a deep fried klondike! Which was a really unexciting thing. It wasn't that good at all. :(
 Soooo we checked out more cute animals, walked around the rides, & got desert again. This time a frozen banana, which was really good! :)




 Lastly, we went to the craft exhibition hall, my favorite. Because they had CANNING, and LOTS of it. I am totally entering something in my local fair next year.  

Post a Comment